Last updated: .
If you do not agree with any of the terms set forth on this page, then you may not use this website.
We reserve the right to modify the terms defined on this page at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make changes to this document, we will update the “last updated” date at the top of this document. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of this website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
This website is owned and operated by:Crusade, Inc.
1 Cherry Lane
Analomink, PA, 18320
All inquiries can be forwarded to that address, or submitted via the form on our Help page.
Terms of Service
- As explained in detail in the Start page, in order for this petition to be taken seriously by the Apostolic offices to whom we are submitting it, all signees are required to submit their entry using their real name.
- Therefore, submitting your entry using a pseudonym, or alias, is not permitted, and constitutes a violation of these Terms of Service.
- Note also that only Catholics in good standing may licitly petition their local ordinary.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- If you are refused service by us, we are under no obligation to tell you the reason why.
- If any harm or damages is incurred by you, or anyone else, or any of your possessions, or anyone else's possessions, as a result of using this website, we are not liable.
- When you click on outbound links contained within this website, they will direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their legal statements.
- You agree to be bound also by our Intellectual Property Statement.
- Violations of the 7th Commandment in this regard, will be met with swift legal repercussions.
- When submitting your entry in our petition, you agree that the content you submit will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary right.
- If you do, you're liable, not us.
- You are permitted to use this website only to:
- Submit your entry in our petition (assuming you're eligible to do so in accordance with Canon Law).
- Browse the content.
- Share the link to this website with others.
- We make no guarantee that this website will always be operational, or continue to exist.
- You agree that your use of, or inability to use, this website is at your sole risk.
- This website is provided "as is" for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied.
- Out of respect for your time and intellect, this document makes use of "plain English".
- Our intended meaning should be implied clearly from the text. However, if any ambiguities arise from any misinterpretation the text, that interpretation of this document shall not be construed against Crusade, Inc.
- Absolutely no personally identifying information of yours is collected by us, aside from the things you deliberately give to us, such as your name, email address, and cell phone number.
- When you provide us with your contact information (name, email address, cell phone number), you thereby give us consent to use that information to send you relevant emails and text messages.
- We will never, ever spam, or sell, or share your contact info under any circumstances whatsoever.
- However, we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so, or if you violate our Terms of Service (above).
- If, after you opt-in, you decide to change your mind, you may withdraw your consent at anytime.
- At any time you are able to access, amend, or delete any of the personal information we have about you.
- For prompt assistance in this regard, please submit the form on the Help page.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions, and follow industry best practices, to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, or disclosed.
- However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, and we make no guarantees as to the security of the information that you choose to submit to us.
- Having said that, your data, and ours, is hosted by some of the best in the world.
- For example, if we are going to know you’re logged in, we have to store a unique text file in your browser, known colloquially as a “cookie”. Without this unique file, we wouldn't be able to distinguish you from anyone else.
- When you browse this website, we also automatically receive your IP (internet protocol) address, browser details, and your computer’s operating system, because that's just the way the internet works.
- This website is hosted on servers owned and operated by DigitalOcean®.
- Any and all data that you submit to us using any form on our website is stored in DigitalOcean’s® encrypted data warehouses. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
- We have entrusted DigitalOcean® with the safety and security of our own data, as well as yours.
- Running on this website is code from various third-parties, such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- If you do not use a given third-party platform, the fact that we have their code running on our site will most likely have no affect on your experience of our website.
- Having said that, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third-party who has code running on our website.
- By using this website, you consent also to the privacy policies of any third-party organization who has code running on our site.
- If you’re logged in to Facebook, for example, while browsing our website, they are going to see the things that you do on our website, such as the pages you visit.
- It is helpful for us to run this third-party code because, if the situation warrants, we are able to show you relevant content on the other platforms that you use.
- In accordance with their privacy policies, these third-parties do not share with us the data that their code collects, except in an aggregated, anonymized format.